- What is your school’s policy on students using sex-specific school locker rooms and bathrooms?
- Are biological boys allowed to use the girl’s locker room and vice-versa? What about overnight accommodations?
- What can you do to protect your children’s privacy and safety in these sensitive areas?
Parents, students, school board members, teachers and school administration are asking what can be done to stop new policies that disregard privacy rights and jeopardize the safety of the students they’re entrusted to protect.
That’s why the Defend My Privacy Coalition has NOW created the Student Privacy Toolkit – the ONLY resource to help you fight for your privacy rights and safety in your school.
- A sample School Board letter to use as a guide to send to your local School Board.
- 3 urgent areas where privacy may be threatened at your school.
- Language that is best to use when discussing privacy issues with your school board, church leaders and community.