- 12 Training Sessions: Topics like The Case for Life, Christians in the Public Square and Why Religious Freedom Matters.
- A week of college dorm-life on the Lancaster Bible College campus.
- Morning & Evening devotions.
- Use of the Senate Floor and Committee Rooms of the Pennsylvania State Capitol Building.
- Worship Night and Student Talent Show.
- Mid-week recreational trip.
- Friday Awards Banquet.
Tuition: $575*Tuition covers the full City on the Hill experience, including all meals, transportation and overnight accommodations.
- * Early registration discount: Apply by May 31st to receive a $50 discount.
- Partial scholarships may be available to first-time students who apply by May 31. Please indicate your desire for receiving a partial scholarship in the completed follow-up application. Please call PA Family at 717-545-0600 with any scholarship questions.
What Students Say about COTH:
- “An amazing experience that left me feeling fully equipped to be a ‘city on a hill’ in my home, my community, my country, and my world.”
- “It’s a life changing experience. What I learned here, the friends I’ve made…God truly worked in my life this week. I always look forward to COTH and would recommend it to anyone. You don’t necessarily have to be interested in politics. You gain so much more than that.”
- “It was absolutely amazing and totally different than I had ever expected. I came to COTH being pretty nervous and not sure of what to expect, but it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life; not only did I learn how to better stand up for what I believe, but I also make life-long friendships and grew a lot closer to God as well.”
- “I have never felt God in such a real way as I did at COTH. The knowledge and perspective shift I gained was invaluable.”
- “It is a one-of-a-kind experience. Truly life-changing.”
Registration Now Open – Click here to register for City on the Hill 2022Questions? Contact PA Family Institute for more – email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 717-545-0600.
City on the Hill is the highlight of our summer – will it be yours?