Take Action!
Contact Governor Corbett and ask him to appeal the decision to redefine marriage in Pennsylvania and ask the court to prevent issuance of licenses to same-sex couples while the case is on appeal. You can call him at 717-787-2500, or contact him through our Citizen Action Center.

Consider supporting the work of Pennsylvania Family Institute and help us keep up the fight for marriage at this critically important time. Click here to make a secure online contribution.