We’ve had a ton of people tell us how excited they are about the first-ever Life Action Day on Monday April 13 – an opportunity for pro-lifers to rally in Harrisburg and stand for the sanctity of life:
“Wow – this is WONDERFUL!”….”Thrilled!”….“Great idea!”….”Finally taking a prominent pro-life stand”….
Will you join us? Click here to let us know you’re coming!
To our Lancaster-area friends – we have bus transportation available – contact Emily at email@example.com to sign up.
Want to help? Many have asked how they can help make this happen. You can help us launch this groundbreaking PA initiative by becoming a Life Action Advocate.
As a Life Action Advocate, we’re asking you to commit to the best of your ability the following:
Before Monday April 13
1. Share Life Action Day – Whether on Facebook (share our post or event page), forward our email announcement or direct attention to www.AbortionisPersonal.com – help us make sure everyone knows about Life Action Day.
2. Encourage your church to announce Life Action Day – here’s a sample announcement for your church bulletin:
On Monday April 13, join pro-life Pennsylvanians at the State Capitol for the first-ever Life Action Day. Help show elected officials and members of the media that Pennsylvania is a pro-life community. For more, visit www.AbortionisPersonal.com.
4. Pray – Our hope is that our pro-life message will be heard by State lawmakers and into every community in Pennsylvania through media outlets and our Life Action Advocates. And we desire our message to be full of grace and seasoned with salt (Col. 4:6).
On Monday April 13
1. Show your support by attending Life Action Day – This is an opportunity to rally with fellow pro-lifers, to hear from some of the top Pennsylvanians involved in the pro-life movement and to make a statement to PA lawmakers and members of the media about Pennsylvania being a pro-life community. If you cannot attend, consider ways you could help others in attending.
2. Show your support to your State Representative and State Senator – make sure to communicate with your elected officials on Life Action Day.
3. Show support online – Share our pro-life message on Facebook, Twitter, blogs, etc.
On additional request: would you consider donating to the PA Family Council to help us off-set the costs invested in this initiative? If you would like to make a donation, you may do so securely on our website – click here to donate.