City on the Hill is a youth leadership and worldview conference for high school students held every summer in Lancaster, PA. Over 500 students have been a part of this experience and for many it truly has been life-changing. This summer’s City on the Hill is July 24-30, 2016.
The cost to attend is $550 (apply by May 31st and save $65!), which includes all meals, transportation and overnight lodging.
We have a special opportunity for a student to win a full scholarship to attend City on the Hill this summer! Here’s how:
To enter to win the full scholarship, just answer one of the following in written, video or image form:
- Should Pennsylvania allow men who identify as female to use the women’s restroom or shower facility? Why or why not?
- Does a photographer or cake baker have the right to decline being a part of a ceremony that is against their personally-held beliefs? Why or why not?
- Pennsylvania law, passed in 1989, permits abortion up to 24 weeks in pregnancy. Should the law be updated to limit abortion to 20 weeks? Why or why not?
Entries can be in the form of a one-page written piece, a short video or an image that makes your point. The deadline to enter is June 24, 2016.
To be eligible to win the full scholarship, you must be a Pennsylvania high-school student, age 15-19 (going into 9th grade – graduating senior).
Winning entry will be determined by PFI staff and winner informed by June 30, 2016.
To submit an entry:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail: Pennsylvania Family Institute, 23 N Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17101
- Please include your name, address, phone number, grade and school.
Questions? Please call Pennsylvania Family Institute at 717-545-0600.