For 25 years, Pennsylvania Family Institute has been making a difference for Pennsylvania families.
- Helped lead the passage of abortion clinic regulations holding abortion businesses to the same high health and safety standards as other surgical facilities. Led to at least five abortion clinics shutting down across Pennsylvania. Only two states have seen more abortion clinics close since 2010. For more on this story, click here to read “Shocked Into Action.”
- Helped pass a new law that protects taxpayers from paying for abortions through Obamacare’s Insurance Exchanges. Stood with Gov. Corbett for bill signing.
- Over four million copies of our non-partisan, church-friendly Voter’s Guide have been distributed in Pennsylvania since the early 1990’s.
- Provided over 3,700 scholarships totaling over $4.5 million to Pennsylvania families through our Family Choice Scholarship tax credit program. “Without the support of this program, we would not be able to send our children to a Christian school.” – Parents of one scholarship recipient
- Trained over 1,600 leaders to lead small groups using Focus on the Family’s The Truth Project biblical worldview DVD curriculum. Said one attendee, “I’ve been a Christian my whole life and this is the best thing I’ve ever done.”
- Equipped hundreds of pastors through our regional conferences featuring Dr. Wayne Grudem, Dr. Del Tackett and Gary Bauer.
- Over 500 high school students benefited from our annual City on the Hill Youth Leadership & Worldview conference. “An absolutely life-changing experience.” – Garrett
Help support Pennsylvania’s top pro-life, pro-family organization with a financial donation today – click here to make a secure online investment towards protecting the family.