Hundreds of thousands marched in Washington today to be a voice for life. By all accounts, it looks like this year’s March for Life had the most powerful lineup of speakers, headlined by Vice President Mike Pence (first time ever a Vice President has spoken in-person), and received the most press coverage ever:
Here were five top lines spoken from the podium leading into the March:
1. “This is the turning point for the pro-life movement.” Congressman Chris Smith
2. “March for Life – we hear you, we see you, we respect you and we look forward to working with you.” – Kellyanne Conway
3. “Roe v. Wade is fake news.” – Eric Metaxas
4. “Each living child carries the potential for greatness….Every time we kill a child through abortion, we lose some of our potential.” – Congresswoman Mia Love
5. “Life is winning again in America.” – Vice President Mike Pence.
Also, released today is a new resource highlighting the activity of the largest abortion business in Pennsylvania – Planned Parenthood. Get your free copy of this resource at pafamily.org/extreme.