What is City on the Hill?
“An amazing experience that left me feeling fully equipped to be a ‘city on a hill’ in my home, my community, my country, and my world.”
“It’s a life changing experience. What I learned here, the friends I’ve made…God truly worked in my life this week. I always look forward to COTH and would recommend it to anyone. You don’t necessarily have to be interested in politics. You gain so much more than that.”
“It was absolutely amazing and totally different than I had ever expected. I came to COTH being pretty nervous and not sure of what to expect, but it was one of the most incredible experiences of my life; not only did I learn how to better stand up for what I believe, but I also make life-long friendships and grew a lot closer to God as well.”
“I have never felt God in such a real way as I did at COTH. The knowledge and perspective shift I gained was invaluable.”
“It is a one-of-a-kind experience. Truly life-changing.”
“Life-changing” is by far the most heard comment from students about City on the Hill – a unique one-week experience for high school students designed to teach worldview principles and develop leadership skills in young people.
The COTH experience includes:
- 12 Training Sessions: Topics like The Case for Life, Christians in the Public Square and Why Religious Freedom Matters.
- A week of college dorm-life on the Lancaster Bible College campus.
- Morning & Evening devotions.
- Use of the Senate Floor and Committee Rooms of the Pennsylvania State Capitol Building.
- Worship Night, Recreation Times, and Student Talent Show.
- Trip to Hershey Park.
- Friday Awards Banquet.
COTH Tuition: Includes the full COTH experience along with all meals, transportation and overnight lodging
- $485 – through May 31st – Early Registration Discount: save $65!
- $550 – After June 1st.
- Scholarship assistance is available to first-time students because of gracious donations to the Pennsylvania Family Institute. We ask all scholarship requests be in by May 31 – see application for more details.
City on the Hill is the highlight of our summer – will it be yours?
To apply for City on the Hill 2015, click here.
For more about the COTH experience, go to pafamily.org/city-on-the-hill