We’re excited to be holding our 4th Annual Golf Classic, sponsored by WDAC, and again benefiting the students of our City on the Hill Youth Leadership Conference.
As a player, your contribution brings the opportunity to experience the exclusive Bent Creek Country Club – cited by the USGA as “a benchmark for golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic.” After 18 holes of golf at this prestigious course, our evening concludes at Bent Creek with an elegant awards dinner.
We will have prizes to give away from local supporting businesses along with the opportunity to win a 2011 Ford Mustang Convertible!
As a sponsor, player or supporter of this event, your sponsorship and participation helps students to attend this life-changing experience. As one of our students from last year wished to express:
“The truths taught at this camp are priceless. Thank you for giving of your resources to make it possible for students like me to attend such a Bible-based, faith-building leadership camp.”
Thank you for your consideration in supporting this Golf Classic and the students of this year’s City on the Hill. We trust God will bless your investment in the lives of our young leaders.
Playing Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Eagle Foursome Sponsorship: $2,000. One golf foursome in the tournament, lunch and gourmet dinner for golfers, gifts and prize eligibility, tee-box sign, listing in program, Pewter sponsorship at the PFI fall banquet (two tickets and VIP reception) and a sponsored scholarship toward student tuition at this year’s City on the Hill conference.
- Birdie Foursome Sponsorship: $1,000. Two players in the tournament, lunch and gourmet dinner for golfers, gifts and prize eligibility, tee-box sign, listing in program, two tickets to the PFI fall banquet and a sponsored scholarship toward student tuition at this year’s City on the Hill conference.
- Dinner Sponsorship: $5,000. This major sponsorship includes a prominent banner on the golf course and at the post-tournament dinner, special acknowledgement in PFI publications, and prominent announcements at the dinner. Also includes one golf foursome in the tournament, lunch and gourmet dinner for the golfers, and a Gold Sponsorship at PFI’s fall banquet (Eight tickets and VIP reception).
Individual Golfers: $250 each. Includes golf, lunch & gourmet dinner, gifts and prize eligibility.
Tournament is a 4-player scramble. Men’s, Women’s and Senior Tees used. For more tournament details, click here.
Non-Playing Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Tee Box Sponsors: $300. This sponsorship includes a full-color sign with your company logo at one of the 18 tee-boxes on the course, and a listing in our fall banquet program book. A great value, and a great help to City on the Hill!
- Student Sponsor: $50 – $450. This sponsorship provides a partial or full scholarship for a student to attend our City on the Hill Youth Leadership and Worldview Conference. Includes listing in City on the Hill materials and on banner at the golf tournament.
- Alumni Sponsor: $50. This sponsorship includes a full-color picture sign of a past attendee at City on the Hill. (An opportunity for parents to honor their child).
If you have any questions or would like to register, please contact Dan at 717-545-0600 or toll-free 1-800-FAMILY-1.
You may also click here to register online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.