Voter Registration Weekend
Elections have a tremendous impact on the future of Pennsylvania families. Voting is an opportunity to engage in your future and to let your voice be heard. That’s why it’s so critical to be registered to vote – and to register others to vote!
Here are the three steps to take leading into the deadline for Voter Registration (October 6th):
- Check your registration. Are you registered to vote? If you are not sure or if you know someone who isn’t sure, check the PA Dept. of State to find out.
- Ask your friends and family if they are registered to vote. We have a registration timeline, guidelines, bulletin insert and more to help you with this effort. Just download below.
- Run a Voter Registration Drive. Talk with your pastor or church leaders about promoting a Voter Registration drive in your church.
Resources: Voter Registration 2014
- Voter Registration Form (PDF, 805KB)
- Timeline & Guideline – Election 2014 (PDF, 1.82MB)
- Letter for Pastors about Voter Registration and Voter Guide (PDF, 1.91MB)
- Bulletin Insert – Voter Registration 2014 (PDF, 68KB)