The Extraordinary Give is a one-day opportunity to support many great organizations doing many great things. Please consider an ExtraGive to the Pennsylvania Family Institute to help further our mission to make Pennsylvania a place where God’s blessings of life, family, and religious freedom are treasured, respected, and protected.
We operate a public-interest law center – the Independence Law Center – which offers free legal services in order to defend your First Amendment rights and the rights of those in your community while working diligently to help keep the door to the Gospel open in a culture that desperately needs it.
Your ExtraGive defends her voice.
- When a school denies a young girl sharing candy at a fall party because it had a Bible verse (John 3:16), her mom turned to us for help.
Your ExtraGive saves his voice.
- When a pregnant teenager was being coerced into aborting her unborn baby boy, a counselor turned to us for help.
Your ExtraGive helps spread the Gospel.
- When a school tried to discriminate against students sharing a Bible with their classmates, they turned to us for help.
Every client is provided much-needed legal services free of charge – serving people who otherwise could not afford these services – which is only possible because of the financial partnership we receive from people like you.
Here are just some of the people the Independence Law Center was able to help this year because of your support:
- “You don’t know how wonderful it was to have representation like the Independence Law Center.” – Pastor
- “Thank you so much for helping us with our experience. We are thankful that God is using this for His glory.” – Parent
- “We see the merits of your organization and the fruit of the work that you do! We will be able to reach more people with the GOOD NEWS of the GOSPEL!!!” – Church Family
Friday, November 20th is The Extraordinary Give – a one-day online giving experience, the largest day of giving in Lancaster County. We help individuals and families both in Lancaster County and throughout Pennsylvania, and you do not have to be a resident of Lancaster County to partner with us for Extraordinary Give. And thankfully, every gift given on Friday, November 20th through The Extraordinary Give is given an extra financial boost!
How to Give:
Thank you for considering the Pennsylvania Family Institute for The ExtraOrdinary Give. On Friday, November 20th, you may make a tax-deductible donation throughout our ExtraGive online fundraising page, where your donation will be part of a stretch pool that increases the amount invested in our work. Donations must be made through our profile page online on Friday, November 20th.
Thank you so much for your prayerful and sacrificial giving in partnership with Pennsylvania Family Institute and our Independence Law Center. You make all of our life-saving, freedom-protecting work possible.