PFI Briefing on Critical Race Theory – download
Citations from the briefing:
Legislative Efforts to Prevent Compelled CRT – a sample
- Pennsylvania: HB 1532 – Teaching Racial and Universal Equality
- Idaho: HB 377
- Ohio: HB 322
- Georgia: Resolution of the State Board of Education, June 3, 2021
- Montana: MT Attorney General Austin Knudsen has released a letter outlining how critical race theory practices violate civil rights laws, including the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- Trump Executive Order on Combating Race and Sex Stereotyping – September 22, 2020.
- Reversed by Biden Executive Order– January 20, 2021.
CRT in Pennsylvania
- PA School Boards Association – Equity Services Toolkit
- PA School Boards Association – Equity Communications Guidance
- Philadelphia Public Schools – Investigative reporting from Christopher Rufo
Additional resources on CRT
- Video on CRT from the Heritage Foundation:
- Heritage Backgrounder: State Education Officials Must Restore a Sense of National Character in Public Schools
- Critical Race Theory, the New Intolerance, and Its Grip on America – Heritage Foundation
- Critical Race Theory would deepen racial inequality – Heritage Foundation
- Christoper Rufo Briefing Book on CRT
Resources for Christians
- Fault Lines: The Social Justice Movement and Evangelicalism’s Looming Catastrophe – by Voddie Baucham, Jr.
- Confronting Injustice without Compromising Truth: 12 Questions Christians Should Ask About Social Justice – by Thaddeus J. Williams
Small group or church curriculum
Websites and Podcasts
- Center for Biblical Unity, Monique Duson
- Neil Shenvi
- Just Thinking Podcast – Darrell B. Harrison and Virgil L. Walker