The 3rd annual PA March for Life is coming up on Monday, October 16, 2023 here at our beautiful Capitol building in Harrisburg! Both the House and Senate will be in session, which makes the day even more impactful.
We’re excited to be able to announce the official speaker list, with a lineup of incredible speakers. You won’t want to miss the rally this year!
The speaker lineup includes:
- Dawn Fitzpatrick, who is the Executive Director of the March for Life organization and a former Respect Life Director at the Catholic Archdiocese of Chicago.
- David Bereit, founder of 40 Days for Life. 40 Days for Life helps communities lead prayer vigils outside of abortion facilities as a witness to the tragedy of abortion. David’s work has mobilized 750,000 volunteers in over 700 cities around the world.
- Dr. Kendra Kolb, a Pennsylvania neonatologist and pro-life advocate. She works with newborn and prematurely-born babies, and is a member of the Perinatal Palliative Care Committee, which provides compassionate medical care for babies with life-limiting diagnoses.
- Bishop Timothy Senior, Bishop of the Diocese of Harrisburg. Bishop Senior is a classically-trained pianist and he holds a Master’s in social work and a Master’s in business administration.
- Dr. Don Immel, superintendent of the PennDel Ministry Network with the Assemblies of God. Dr. Immel has been working in ministry as a youth pastor, a pastoral counselor, and a lead pastor since 1982.
- Pastors Jay and Tiffany Gilbert, founders of Voices for the Unborn pregnancy center in the City of Pittsburgh. Jay is senior pastor at Another Level Ministries, where Tiffany works alongside him, and leaders at Another Level Bible Institute.
We will also hear from some key elected leaders in the legislature – announcement coming soon!
We are praying that our 3rd annual March for Life is even bigger and more impactful than the years before – and that’s saying something! What really makes it special is that the pro-life community comes from every corner of Pennsylvania and in between! It’s a day to mourn the tragedy of abortion, to celebrate the beauty of life, and to work towards a Commonwealth where every single life is cherished from the moment of conception.
We hope to see you (and your families, neighbors, church, friends…) there!
Visit pa.marchforlife.org for more details.