There’s no ‘off-year’ election: Honor God with your vote.
God cares about children, schools, parents, and righteousness, and so should we. In Proverbs 29:2 God declares, “When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.” (KJV).
Some consider 2023 to be an “off-year” municipal election, with no governor or presidential race at the top of the ballot. Historically, just one in four registered Pennsylvania voters will vote in a primary municipal election – and that’s a “good” turnout.
Every election matters. This year’s municipal primary and general elections will impact your family, your school district, and your community.
Please click the following titles to access the corresponding PDFs:
- Honoring God Slides (1, 2, 3)
- Honoring God Bulletin Insert (printers lines)
- Election Related Guidelines for Churches and Pastors
- Biblical Principles for Political Engagement (Click here for Spanish version)
- A Legal Guide for Churches
- Courage and Civility Church Kit
- Permission for Pastors to Preach about Politics
- Party Platform Comparison (Click here for Spanish version)