Six years ago, Kermit Gosnell was known in West Philadelphia as “The Good Doctor”. Today, he sits behind bars, convicted of three counts of first degree murder. How did this beloved doctor become one of the most hated and controversial figures of the decade?
Through exclusive interviews with crime scene investigators (What did you find in his clinic?), members of the jury (What was it like to experience the trial?), former Planned Parenthood nurses (Is Gosnell an outlier?), victims (Why must we stop this from happening again?), and Gosnell himself, 3801 Lancaster: American Tragedy tells a story of violence, greed, and a cover-up that shook the nation.
Here’s what others are saying about the film:
Eric Metaxas interviewed David Altrogge, writer/director of 3801 Lancaster, recently about the film:
Two ways to see the film
1) Attend a theatrical screening.
Several screenings across Pennsylvania (and nationwide):
- Central PA – Lititz – Penn Cinemas (Tuesday, November 10 – 7:30pm – 9pm)
- Grove City – Guthrie Theatre – FREE ADMISSION (Tuesday, November 10 – 5pm – 6:30pm)
- Pittsburgh – Carmike Cinemas (Wednesday, November 18 – 7:30pm – 9pm)
2) Help organize a screening.
You can also obtain a license to show the movie when and where you want to – a group meeting, on a college campus, at a church event….you can help make that happen. Click here for details.