What do you want to have your kids say about their summer?
Would you be encouraged to hear this from them:
- “I cannot begin to describe all that God has done in me…”
- “I was challenged to continue to grow in Christ and my God-given talents and abilities.”
- “Incredible things have happened…”
Those are just some of last year’s responses from our students at City on the Hill, our annual leadership and worldview conference for high school students.
If you have a high-schooler in your family (Age 15-18), would you consider sending them to our conference? We would be honored to have them and trust it will be great experience.
- Make some new friendships.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Hear from some of the top speakers in the country on key issues.
- And………a mid-week trip to Hershey Park.
City on the Hill ~ July 22-28, 2012
Lancaster Bible College ~ Lancaster PA
Applications available at http://www.pafamily.org/application.php (Apply by July 11).
We still have some scholarship assistance available too – let us know how we may help!